In just one month and a day in the USA it will be 12/13/14, the last consecutive-number date for the next 89 years. Let's make that day really count.
Those seeing Hayley for the first time in Cork on Saturday will always be able to remember with ease the date of the occasion, but only if they happen to be aware of the way that you have put it. Such an occurrence has happened recently for the previous four years, if I am correct. But none of us will be around for the next one, that's for sure. Interesting. BobS
Post by stevemacdonald on Jun 15, 2015 9:01:49 GMT
Hayley sang during the end titles of The Merchant of Venice (by William Shakepeare). Some more fun with numbers today:
"Shakespeare was born on April 23. Shakespeare died on April 23. Two 23's equals 46 and, that's how old Shakespeare was when the KJV was published. Grab a King James Version of the Bible and turn to Psalm 46. Count 46 words and you arrive at the word 'shake'. Turn to the end of the chapter and count 46 words backwards and the word you end on is 'spear'."
Wow, that's interesting, Steve. I haven't always followed this thread, so I'm wondering what the significance of the #46 is for Hayley? The first thing that comes to mind these days when I think of the #46, is the aisle 46 at the store I work at. That's where the restrooms are, as well as ladders & gutter supplies. The most frequent question at a store is "Where are the restrooms?", surprisingly. LOL
Doesn't matter if she's not there anymore, she WAS there. Twice in the last 6 months! Speaking of which, it's been nearly 6 months since the Madison concert, and already 6 months since the Cork concerts!
Wow, that's interesting, Steve. I haven't always followed this thread, so I'm wondering what the significance of the #46 is for Hayley?...
I don't know if Hayley attaches any significance to the number 46, but it does seem to show up in interesting ways. Here's just a partial list of her "connection" to number 46:
1. Her very first Decca CD release was the NZ edition of Pure with a total running time of 46:46.
2. She made her TV acting debut on "American Dreams" episode 46. (She was also asked to be on "The O.C." but wasn't. Interestingly, Orange County is in California's legislative district 46.)
3. On Feb 15, 2009 she first performed at the London Palladium. Feb 15 is day 46 on the calendar and the element Palladium is atomic number 46.
4. Her initial tour with Il Divo visited 46 cities. It was supposed to be 47 but the Philly gig was cancelled for bad weather thus ensuring that 46 would be the actual number.
5. When her dad was 46 years old the combined ages of Hayley, Sophie and Isaac was 46.
6. She was named after actress Hayley Mills who was born in '46.
7. Her first management co, Bedlam, might have been named after the famous scary movie "Bedlam" which was released in '46.
8. There were exactly 46 photos of her 18th birthday party posted online by Getty Images back in 2005.
So what does this all mean? You gotta admit, the 46:46 on the first-ever "Pure" and the episode #46 of "American Dreams" is pretty cool as coincidences go. The other instances are "fun with numbers" but not as way cool.